See what your gift can do.......
- $20 supports the processing fee for one person
- $50 supports sanitization and repairs for most equipment
- $75 supports the sanitization and repair fee for one electric wheelchair or scooter
- $120 supports the replacement batteries for most electric wheelchairs and scooters
- $320 supports the cost to serve one client's durable medical equipment (DME) needs
- $500 supports the cost to serve one client's assistive technology (AT) needs
MEDICAL EQUIPMENT DONATIONS:
Donations of medical equipment are accepted Monday - Friday at our warehouse location at 1201 Austin Street, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. New and pre-owned medical equipment from area businesses, agencies, private homes, and organizations are encouraged.
Pick up of donations of large equipment items or large quantities of items can be
scheduled by calling Joe Talamantez, Warehouse Manager at (210) 223-7283 or
sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org